Wednesday, November 10, 2010

november is here

Welcome to November everyone, well to those that follow me and to those that stop by. Anyway have been keeping busy going to hockey games and other sporting events in the past two weeks. Did meet some well known people, at least if you follow a particular sport. Fast forward to today and while driving on the north end of my town i got a bit excited when i spotted this hot looking puerto rican skater, let's see skinny black pants purple shirt and dark black hair that didn't cover his eyes. Makes me mad i didn't have my camera with me. the other guy was I'm guessing pr as well seeing that's the area i drove through, well that guy was in stonewashed slim jeans and a white hoodie but had sunglasses on :( so in all two cuties in one trip. I know nothing happened but i did see something nice while working. That's all for now and i need to get washed up and go drinking. Some friends are going out to celebrate the marine corps birthday tonight and so am i. Talk to you soon take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment