Tuesday, November 16, 2010

feelgood tuesday

aloha, well what's up with the title. Thought I'd share some good feelings with you before the official feelgood holidays arrive. Yesterday i finished painting a room for one friend and all week i have been balancing the register (making sure all the $$ is there and getting it ready for the next day) at one of my jobs also helping out. But what got me thinking of all this was i responded to another blogger Peter; from: http://gayboyfrompa.blogspot.com go check his blog out, he was asking for help in fixing a prob. Well i suggested my repair idea and it quite wasn't the fix but he did get the issue solved yet i thought cool i did something positive today. So as I've heared you do feel good when helping others and not looking for anything in return. That's all for now, going to finish my coffee and off to work. I know i probably could have written this post better but meh try try again. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment