Saturday, June 5, 2010

what's goin on

hi blog world. Wow i havent been on since mid may, my bad :(. Well i've been busy with my multipul blogs i follw, doctor appointments (my own and taking others to their appts.

Also while i'm out i still enjoy my fave warm weather hobby - people watching, CUTE GUYS and Beautiful ladies. One guy in paticular was "matt", he works at a large area food chain and wow cute cute. What i'm getting to is this; when i went to get some food and he asked may i help you, i must have had a blank look on my face as i was thinking YES "matt" you sure could, meet me in my car or out back. Yet nothing happened ; so picked up my food and left, before i left i thanked him and winked so i'll make a trip back soon and hope he's working that night.

Enough for today cause i'm going to watch a wrestling match aprox 40 miles away and time to wash up. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment